It's a portable, lightweight and practical quick-hitting tool, meeting various sewing demands in daily life. Fulfill for tricky positioning that conventional machines can’t do.
- Size: approx. 20cm x 3cm x 6.5cm.
- Power: 4 x AA batteries(Not included).
How to use：
Using - The first step in using this stitching device is to load the four AA batteries. The batteries go in the compartment on the bottom. After loading the batteries, the sewer should set up the bobbin and thread the machine.
Positioning the Bobbin - To position the thread correctly, you should locate the thread holder on the side. After pulling off the bobbin holder and spring underneath it, slide on the bobbin.
Threading - The thread goes from the bobbin through the first thread guide on the needle arm, through the two plates in the tension control, and through the second thread guide at the end of the needle arm.
Sewing - The machine sews from left to right. Hold the fabric with the left hand, giving it some gentle tension, and turn the machine on, using the power switch on the top. The fabric feeds by itself into the machine.
1 x Spindle.
1 x Needles.
2 x Bobbins.
1 x User Manual.
1 x Needle Threader.
1 x Mini Portable Handheld sewing machines.
- The thickness of the fabric should be 1.8mm around.
- Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of
- the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.